09 December 2006

New Pictures

Ann Foltz from Kansas came to see us last week. We had a great time!! Going out to dinner, watching football on Saturday, being lazy on Sunday. It was a fun vacation for her, and free babysitting for us. Check out the photo album - that means YOU Mary Ann Reddig - and knock yourselves out.


What's with baby clothes with little ears on them? We seriously have like 6 things with little ears... some of his sleepers even have ears on feet, and little bear faces! I don't get it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 weeks until you are all here. Dominic has changed so much in 1 month. I can't wait to see him. I enjoyed the comments from the Thanksgiving weekend. However, ask Dan Quayle how to spell the plural of potato. Or ask your wife. Ann looks like she had a nice visit. Hello to all the Keels and Reddigs.
Grandma Liz

Anonymous said...

Nomnick -- HI-HO!

Translation: Dominic's in Ohio!

Unknown said...

Don't lie Eric you love the ears! It's Liesel that's ready to cut them off...hehe.