14 June 2007

Learning as I go. . .


So, while Eric is off at ASBC, I, his highly intelligent wife, have been left with the task of continuing to show the world just how adorable our son is. But, you have to be patient with me. I am using the always handy guess and check strategy in problem solving. Which as most math students realize, will eventually get the answer (if you know what the answer should look like; in this case, a blog posting on the interweb), it just may take a lot longer than you had intended. Although, I have a sneaky suspicion that after my husband reads this post, I will receive a phone call that will clear up quite a bit of my confusion on the subject of just how to post pictures to our online album when I am at a different computer. . .

Be that as it may, please enjoy the picture I managed to get off of the device known to most of the world as a digital camera. Dominic was obviously very excited to have his picture taken!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eric said...

Tracy Jordan called... he wants his lines back. I know Dom doesn't own that outfit, so it must be from Nana. And Liesel, this post is so... you! Especially the parenthetical expressions - keep it up. I love shwoing off my boy to my flightmates. Love you both, eric