Omigosh! THIS could be incredible! I just hope it's not bought out by Budwieser or something in the end!!
UPDATED: Is there a basketball season going on? All true fans should want one of these hanging within sight... too bad it's all Buckeye Country up here.
3 comments:
Come on, Eric, it is B-U-D-W-E-I-S-E-R -- I have been fighting for years to get St. John's to spell W-I-E-N-E-R-SCHNITZEL right--and now I have to see Budweeeeeeser! Ach!!
E-I if pronounced like in "wine"
I-E if pronounced like in "beer"
By the way, Invigorator is now available at FSB! Wish you were here. L'Opa
Wow...I cannot wait to get back to Free State. How amazing would it be to be drinking a nice Copperhead here in Chicago on January 3rd for the Orange Bowl??!! I wonder if it will ever be sold here.
As for 'paying heed' - I'm so glad they went back to the original design...so classic!! :)
GO HAWKS!!!
Jayhawks in the Orange Bowl...now that's a party! Let's Go...!!!!
Rick
Post a Comment