Has anyone actually tried these steaks? I'd be curious to know, because they're way more expensive than any meat I've ever purchased, and I'm sure that if I were to actually eat them, I wouldn't be able to taste how good they were.
The New York Times (there, I said it! I read the NYT!!! Bwahhahahahahahaha) did a piece on Rush Limbaugh over the weekend. I read it all. I learned that Rush is totally deaf. And that he is very, very, very rich. And that I am in the "can't stand him, but feel strangely drawn to listen to him" category of listeners. But (if you read the article to it's end) I count myself ultimately as one of the "NPR Listeners."
Free online streaming video of the Tour de France. We live for this kind of stuff (read: free). Too bad it's blocked at work. It's in German, and there may be some weird stuff on here, I only looked for the Tour.
So, should I blab about finding my house on Google Earth and seeing my KU flag in my garden and my nicely cut lawn? Should I provide a link to the site that shows a picture of my house on Google? Am I making it easier for my identity to be stolen by doing this? Or should I just assume that if the terrorists/ID thieves are after me, they already know stuff like this and don't need Google's help? Maybe I'm just thankful my cars weren't outside (unlike my Corvette driving neighbor across the street) when the Google Street View Van drove by last Fall... and that you can't read the licence plate.
View Larger Map
Onto the real post...
Liesel & Dominic clipping coupons on Sunday morning. A Scout (& scout's wife) is thrifty.
We watched the AFMC Tattoo last week, and Dom stayed up super-late to watch the fireworks. He was zoning out at the end, but we think he did pretty well.
Lots of videos uploaded in the YouTube channel, and more photos posted as well. Ciao ciao!

3 comments:
I just want to know how Eric has time to look up random websites to post here.
Liesel, you look great!
Dom, were you in timeout in the corner eating breakfast? You should come here, we have tables. And since you'd be a guest, you might even get to climb on them. Rose does and she's not a guest.
I can't believe Eric actually owns real bike gear. Do you think you're awesome or something?!
any baby yet?
Post a Comment