03 August 2008

More Pictures!!

I have been behind on updating the photos - they've just been sitting on the camera for a few weeks.


I was feeling artsy again during the sunset... so this is from our back patio.


Another shot of those great flowers! Thanks mom and dad!!


Will takes a peek over his blanket.


Dominic, ready to go to a pool party down the street.


Mom and her son relax on the couch.


Dominic learns to play croquet (this was at a going-away party for a friend of mine who is deploying to Iraq for a year). Note: Dominic did not hit anyone else with his mallet... unlike some of the other kids there.










Will's outfit at Mass this morning (Calvin Klein!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoy the pictures as always. Give Will a hug for us.

Dick, Norma and Deb

Unknown said...

Wow - who bought that stylish outfit for your youngest? I hope he grows into it soon. :)