(Sam Elliott is the voice of the Coors Banquet Beer commercial. That is so awesome.)
Gosh, what have we been doing? Well, last weekend Eric ran the USAF Half-Marathon. I got a PR time, 1:36 -- so it was a good day! And I got a t-shirt. You can follow the times here, and see the pictures here (my # is 3288). We had a lot of people from the office run this race, and one guy met us at the finish line w/ some cold ones -- thanks Don!!
Poor Dominic -- after sitting on my shoulders his pants were all wet becuase I was so sweaty. He really didn't enjoy that.
A few days later, we had our Oktoberfest at work. Dominic (or "Sepp") decided he wouldn't be an authentic Buschelmaenner without drinking from his stein and wearing lederhosen.
The Oktoberfest Ubermensch competition -- or beer-stein holding endurance contest. We had our steins filled w/ water. I am in the final 10 or so by this point (we started w/ over 40)... and that mug got reallly heavy reallly fast. I regret to say I did not prevail much longer after this picture was taken.
Mitzi is here this weekend, and did our family photo shoot. Lots more in the online album!!
Until next time!!

1 comment:
Love the lederhosen...love the pictures.
Great aunt Deb and grandma Norma.
Post a Comment