(What was going to be here was a video uploaded through the Google/Blogger video widget, but for the life of me I haven't been able to upload a single video using it. YouTube it is!!)
I set a record for using sources at the Bible Study this week: St. Ignatius Bible, Catechism, In Conversation with God, Deus Caritas Est, The Way, and Furrow. Not to mention the study guide that started it all. Overkill? Maybe. Just trying to be thorough, like Mike, Troy and Tom back at St. L. always were.
Why this photo (follow the link)? Because, when I was at school, I never saw the stadium this full. Oh to be back in the Sunflower State these days...
I've been riding my bike to work (semi-regularly) for a few months now. I often get into discussions about the safety/legality of certain practices, such as riding on the sidewalk (don't do it) or passing stopped traffic on the right (I guess I should stop). A good summary of the applicable laws in Ohio here will inform the curious.
Ok, now for videos:
At our Oktoberfest, Liesel made cupcakes to celebrate. Here we all sing to Dominic. He knew he was the center of attention, too.
G+G Buschelman send Thomas engines. Dominic rejoices!
4 comments:
I like the "cut the camera" motion by Liesel at the end of the first video...!!!
Uh, where's the video of Dom opening my gift??
Hmmm. Still - some great videos of the 2-year-old! Happy Birthday, Dom!!
P.S. Congrats on the number of resources for your Bible study. I should totally come to yours...mine in Chicago are kind of lame.
Happy Birthday, Dominic!
I agree with Rick, that was super cool Liesel.
Hmmmm...no sources allowed at the next battle of wits at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment