Reading another post I remembered a couple of things I wanted to share.
Despite the fact that I have not read to Will as much as I did with Dom, he has developed a fascination with books. He will sit and leaf through them for long stretches of time. Any book. He seems to often go after mine. I'm thinking his thought process must be "What is it about this that makes my mom ignore my cries for more food?"
Dom is getting ever more verbal. Recently a conversation went like this:
Dom: "Watch it "Cars"?
Mom: No
Dom:
Mom: No
Dom: "How About, hm. . .
Mom: No
Dom: "How About, hm. . .let's see "McDonald's Farm"?
Mom: No
Dom: "How About, hm. . .let's see. . .Watch it "Cars"?
Mom: Go outside
Dom has also developed a taste for working in the food industry. We were in Target not long ago and one of the registers was empty. Dom walked around and leaned on the counter like he was waiting for some business. I walked up and ordered a coffee and donut. Dom goes: "Um. . .OK!" looks around and finds a "button" to push that magically brought forth both a coffee and donut. "Here you go" I also managed to get some ice cream, waffles, and spaghetti from this same button. Best of all? It was all free.
3 comments:
What button do you push at Target to get free food. Is this an Obama button??
I think if I went to Target and started pushing buttons on a register, they might not think it was as cute. But next time see if Dom can find a button that "magically" opens up the register for free money...
That is a cute story. I'm glad you reminded me to read your blog. :)
Post a Comment