Just wanted to share a story from this morning that warmed my heart. We were picking up tiles from scrabble that the boys had decided to play with this morning. We were making a game of naming the letters and putting them in the sack. Will particularly likes this type of game. Dom picked up a couple towards the end and was holding on to one of them. I thought as I saw that, "He's hoarding the letters from Will", but I didn't say anything. However, when this tile was the last piece, he held it out and said :"Here you go, Will" so that Will could put the last piece in the bag.
6 comments:
Awwww--that is so sweet.
aren't you glad you hadn't said anything?
Grandma L
That is so sweet! That is awesome! Thanks for sharing! See you on Saturday!
Doesn't it make you feel good when kids do the right thing! I hope that Dom got a big reward, like a #3 cookie. Bet he shared with Will.
Love,
Nana
too precious!
We love those little guys. Owen heard another mom calling her boy Dominic yesterday and he turned around really fast only to find a different kid there. He was sad.
great gramps got the fever to see the boys again,,whats the xmas schedule look like? as far as heading west ,,,,,,,, gramps
Post a Comment