12 November 2009

New Exhibit

Dominic seriously took about 60 pictures in the time it took me to cook 2 eggs this morning. He learned how to operate the camera in a day.



From Exhibit 2 - djb, Age 3.


From Exhibit 2 - djb, Age 3.


From Exhibit 2 - djb, Age 3.




It's a lot more fun to update Dom's photos, so just let us know if you'd rather have something else. Cheers!!

2 comments:

The Bristers said...

You know...some of his photos are really artsy.

MrsKBJ said...

I love the ones with the head cut off!! lol! That is a good one of you Liesel! Have a fun and safe visit with your family! Actually I just saw this post was by Eric, so hopefully you will see it too! :O) I spoke to JR about that music and he is going to help me with it this weekend. So I will get it to you asap! You will have it for the next road trip!