Eric, Liesel and Dom, Will, Molly, & John
So sorry we missed Dom's party! We got back home a little after 6pm last night. I love the football cake! Great job!!Happy Belated bday Dom!xo,Kelly, JR, and Madison
Looks like it warmed up for ya ;) I realized after seeing the pictures that I never even saw your backyard haha! Where did you find the helmet? Not exactly KU blue, but I guess you take what you can get. Does Eric have to "do the" Bengals now?
Happy Birthday Dom--sorry we missed it!! One question--how come Liesel isn't part of the B team? I know I've heard her referred by that before...
Dude...you whole back yard is marked out like a football field? You are a super Dad.
Dom's 4th Birthday?? TOUCHDOWN!!! And Liesel - you look great. Seriously :)! Miss you all!
A birthday party...greatall your friends there...greatand your brother too...the look on his face...priceless
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So sorry we missed Dom's party! We got back home a little after 6pm last night. I love the football cake! Great job!!
Happy Belated bday Dom!
xo,
Kelly, JR, and Madison
Looks like it warmed up for ya ;) I realized after seeing the pictures that I never even saw your backyard haha! Where did you find the helmet? Not exactly KU blue, but I guess you take what you can get. Does Eric have to "do the" Bengals now?
Happy Birthday Dom--sorry we missed it!! One question--how come Liesel isn't part of the B team? I know I've heard her referred by that before...
Dude...you whole back yard is marked out like a football field? You are a super Dad.
Dom's 4th Birthday?? TOUCHDOWN!!! And Liesel - you look great. Seriously :)! Miss you all!
A birthday party...great
all your friends there...great
and your brother too...
the look on his face...priceless
Post a Comment