17 February 2013

Pretty Pretty Molly

 Our Little Valentine has a flair for accessorizing.  It is rare for her to go a day without putting on a necklace or experiment with footwear. 
 There have been days that she has put on every piece of jewelry that she can find.
 Days that she goes a little more simple and lets her hair do the work.
 While her Uncle Brian was visiting and during the Kansas slump a week ago, she went Oklahoma on us.  Entirely on her own, I might add.  She got into the closet and discovered a pair of boots that I didn't even realize would be her size.  Uncle Brian was very impressed and said she would fit right in in Oklahoma.  But, as much as I love my in-laws, we nipped that in the bud immediately:


And for those wondering (which included myself, until my sister unearthed this gem from 30 years ago), Molly does come by her beauty naturally.  Who knew?

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow!! Liesel=Molly!

Liz said...

Wow! She really is a beautiful girl. And she does look a lot like you. My favorite picture is the first one.