For the first time, we have two children playing soccer at the same time. There have been two Saturdays where the games were not scheduled at the same time. The first was a rainy Saturday that eventually saw the first game called due to pouring rain the second game cancelled altogether. We learned on this particular Saturday that we have apparently no raincoats for the children. But, we made do. See above picture.
This is Will's first season and he is enjoying playing with his teammates. I think he enjoys talking to them and laughing together even more.
Dom used some downtime during Will's game to practice with another kid. It was my first opportunity this season to watch him 'play'.
As well as work on a little teamwork moving the goal. Which they were promptly told to move back.
Will plays without his glasses. I'm not sure how well he is able to see the ball. He will at times be looking in the totally wrong direction, but so will most of the rest of the players. So....
The second Saturday was a beautiful day for soccer. And Molly and I enjoyed dressing as twins....minus those sort of scary dresses that they make for such occasions.
And here are the brothers. And brothers with sister. They were done with the whole picture thing at this point.
1 comment:
Since when did Eric get glassees? I thought his eyesight fixed itself a long time ago? Also, how convienent that both your kids have #1. - Aunt Megan
Post a Comment