24 November 2013

William T. Buschelman, photographer

A couple of months ago, Will took over the photographing duties at Dom's soccer game...though very few pictures of the soccer game were actually taken.  The following are a selection:
Facial features were a major subject matter. 
He has a small nose, but manages to make it look huge in this picture!
A couple of weeks ago, I again handing my camera over to him so that I could alternate yelling for our team with yelling at Molly to not run on the field.
I love this picture of Molly. 
He also has around 50 pictures of his shoes.  I would show all of them, but you sort of get the idea with these two. 
Who knows?  But, still neat.
He did manage to get more shots of Dom this time...and told me about each one.
Dom is not in the above shot, but I was again amazed at the quality of the shot.  I believe the phrase is nice composition.
And a couple more shots he took of Dom...and Eric for that matter.
He was very proud of this next shot.  As he told me, he put Molly in a tunnel...with his finger, or it might be his whole hand..  Again, the camera had evidence of many attempts to Molly's placement just right.

And then Eric took over the camera for Will's game.  Will improved quite a bit by the end of the season.  He could focus very well for one quarter, especially if he was back on defense and I called to him to watch for the ball.  By his second quarter of play, he was generally thinking about ninja moves or perhaps his next photograph's composition. 

3 comments:

Liz said...

Cool to have this documented. Interesting to see if it leads anywhere.

Nana said...

Great Grandpa Mac would be very proud of the tunnel one with Molly. That same Great Grandpa would be chuckling at the nose picture and the ones of the feet.

Nana said...

Great Grandpa Mac would be very proud of the tunnel one with Molly. That same Great Grandpa would be chuckling at the nose picture and the ones of the feet.