Eric has taken Dom to a Spurs game and the two are occupied, so now is as good a time as any to catch up on blog posts. I was going to start with our trip to Abilene, but discovered some nice pictures from the last couple of days in Oklahoma:
I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but when I am working with the boys on their lessons, Molly often gets to use my tablet. I have many educational games on it, but she will inevitably start watching movies. On this particular occasion, her control of the tablet went to her head (this will happen on a regular basis) and she attempted to hide from Will. Under Grandpa's desk. He found her.
A major bonus for staying so long at grandparents is that you can afford to have many nights of just hanging out. The last Friday was just such an evening. Will loved having Grandma's undivided attention. And as anyone who has ever given Will your undivided attention knows, it is extremely difficult to divide your attention from him.
We also discovered what I have suspected to be true...we have the makings of a gymnast on our hands.
I loved this picture. They were watching some Mario and Fafa clips (two hilarious puppets that will post video blogs on humorous topics. As you can see, Dom thinks it is hilarious and Molly and Will....not so much. I took a series of pictures of Dom just to document his wide grin.
The last morning in Oklahoma we visited Santa at Grandma and Grandpa's church. Will was pretty funny about what to tell Santa. He kept asking me what he wanted. Then when the time came for him to recite it, he said it so fast I'm pretty sure Santa had no way of understanding it. But, he proudly told me that he remembered everything. And remarkably, Santa did, too. Dom wasn't so sure about speaking with the big guy, but after watching his siblings, he relented.
After seeing Santa, we returned to Grandma and Grandpa's to open a few small gifts from the kids.
And attempt to take pictures:
Molly, normally our most photogenic, was very hard to work with.
But, we made it through and went on to loading up the car to head to our next station. Kudos to Grandpa for making everything fit. It was truly masterful!
3 comments:
Best quote "I am already missing you and you haven't even left yet!
Dom looks so much older in these photos. He has a very charming grin.
Dom looks so much older in these photos. He has a very charming grin.
Post a Comment