06 October 2017

Other events in August

I have told the kids to clean up the house.  I am sure they are doing this.  My certainty stems from the snippets of conversation I hear as I type this.  FYI: Dom is a slave driver.
But, he sure does look sharp after a haircut.  As does William.  You know, until recently, I didn't think the boys were that hard to distinguish.  It is amazing how similar they are once the glasses come off. 
One day Molly decided to dress as a boy.  I told her that she still looked pretty much like a girl and I doubted anyone would confuse her for a boy.  It might just be the pink glasses.
After watching the Tour, Dom became fixed on the concept of a real road racing bike.  Anyone want to guess how much one of those cost?  Anyone??  A lot...the answer is a lot.  However, Eric found a $20 women's road bike that he fixed up and Dom was thrilled.  Will was a little less happy as now his brother could really crush him up the 'mountain' in our neighborhood.

Yeah...I don't think anyone would confuse Molly for a boy.  She is a very pretty little lady.
Shortly after moving, John started pedaling on his own.  The fact his tricycle is pink does not faze him a bit. 
Also in August, John had his first dentist appointment.  Which he did fantastic at.  As did all of the kids.  4 kids...0 cavities  #winning

1 comment:

Liz said...

The boys do look handsome with their haircuts!