18 October 2006

New photos


Liesel thought that posting dilbert cartoons was not the point of the website, so I put some new photos in the album. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Liesel to have a Victorian prejudice regarding the propriety of comic postings! Dom, a word of advice - your mom...well, she's not always the most balanced person when it comes to what is and is not considered canonical literature. Don't believe her about Dilbert - he's Classic, through and through!

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Liesel to excercise a Victorian prejudice regarding the propriety of comic strip postings. Dom, a word of advice: your mom...well, she's not always the most balanced critic when it comes to discerning what is and is not canonical literature.
Dilbert = Classic, through and through! Hang in there, kid!

Eric said...

Hm, yes, I like dilbert. Drinking coffee now, as it happens to be... And for people reading these comments... We're Kansas fans, not sure how that got mixed up with the Husker nation....

Robert said...

who is this other katie that is leaving comments? there are too many katie's out there!

Eric said...

I knew it was a Davis-esque comment! Such big words, and about Victorian literature too!!

Liz said...

I think he's grown even since I saw him last week. We need to come and see him!
-Liz

Eric said...

What's an 'epc'?