OK, I try not to post too many things that are not about Dominic on the blog, but today I came across something that was really interesting. This documentary,UK (C4) Documentary The Great Global Warming Swindle , (produced in the UK) refutes the global warming claims made by such celebrities as Al Gore that humans and human-produced CO2 are responsible outright for global warming. Its a smart, reasoned, and very watchable video.
Its about 75 minutes long, which can be a stretch, but I really encourage you to watch it all - especially for the last 10 minutes. I think it clearly shows the damage that the global warming activist movement does to the poorest people of the world, who are being prohibited by the UN from using their own natural resources (oil, coal, etc) to improve the industry in their countries, forcing them to remain in poverty.
Think about it: if the richest countries in the world don't (or won't) use the most expensive types of energy production in the world (wind, solar, etc), how can we possibly expect the poorest countries in the world to use them? THAT's an injustice.
Enough politics for today. Tomorrow is my last day at AFIT!!
2 comments:
So...you're not going to vote for Gore once he lets the forerunners burn themselves out and announces he is going to run? You must be one of the earth-hatin' republicans!!
Not like Ann Coulter, though... I'm more of a conservationist - like all good Philmont staffers!
Post a Comment