I don't know if Ben or Sebastian read my blog, but if they do, I want them to know I thought of them first when I read this story. Dr. Robert is a close third, but thats only because we've done our share of imbibing after I graduated college. I guess that goes for Fritz too. And Lil Opa. And Matt K, Ryan B...and everybody from St. L!! Alright!!
Cheers to all!
3 comments:
Well, I at least read your blog! And...I win!! I don't know about solitary drinking being the exception...not that it should be excessive, but drinking by yourself is not automatically a bad thing. And, what is the thought of "avoid alcoholic beverages developed after the Reformation"--why avoid any alcoholic beverage is my idea!
On behalf of myself and another, all I have to say is: Come Thanksgiving, Eric, Robert and Liesel, the ball is in your court.
I'm sure no one will ever see this, since there are several newer posts, but these stories made me think of this post.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/wayoflife/10/26/mf.drinking.storries/index.html
Post a Comment