12 October 2007

Post-Birthday

Dominic blew out his candles yesterday. Hard to believe its been one year, going back through the photos, he looks similar - and yet different. The awful singing is me. At work, when we celebrate birthdays (usually 1 a week), you don't get any cake unless your singing is atrocious; sometimes we sing twice. I've gotten so used to this habit, well, just watch... at least Dom is cute.


Liesel made cupcakes for us to eat. Dominic thoroughly enjoyed his.

A few days before, we had folks over for Oktoberfest! This was fun, since we hadn't seen some our friends in quite a while - before Italy, anyway.

Dom and Liesel also went to the doctor today for his 1 year checkup. Shots are, of course, part of the normal routine, and as you can expect, four vaccines can wear anybody out. We read a story together after bathtime, and then it was off to bed.



Be sure to check out the photo album, as there are lots of new pictures.
***
Commentary: As much as I want to rant about it, I won't - I'll let this guy do the talking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought the singing was much better than on Katie's birthday here in Chicago. See you all in 3 weeks!

Robert said...

yeah, the singing wasn't that bad....