Eric, Liesel and Dom, Will, Molly, & John
Wait--are you traveling back after all? "See you all for Christmas" sure does sound nice!
I think I'm going to use that pic of the 2 boys for my Christmas card next year.
It was so fun to see you on Christmas! I can't figure out how to look at the photo album, but liked looking at the pictures posted here. Especially the one of the boys with Santa hats.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wait--are you traveling back after all? "See you all for Christmas" sure does sound nice!
I think I'm going to use that pic of the 2 boys for my Christmas card next year.
It was so fun to see you on Christmas! I can't figure out how to look at the photo album, but liked looking at the pictures posted here. Especially the one of the boys with Santa hats.
Post a Comment