06 January 2011

Molly!

Mary Agnes (Molly) was born on 5 Jan 2011 at 6:16 PM, weighing in at 6 lb, 12 oz! What a fast labor and delivery - under 3 hours, and born less than 30 minutes after we got to the hospital!

From Molly!!


From Molly!!


A bit of history on the name. Mary, of course, is the mother of Our Lord. Agnes, a virgin martyr, was venerated by the early Roman Church; her feast day is 21 Jan.

Molly - because every "Keel" girl should have a second name, and to reflect her Irish heritage (on my mother's side).

Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice!

3 comments:

Ann Strunk said...

YAY!!!! Welcome Molly! Congrats to the entire Buschelmanner House. Can't wait to meet her!

Love and Hugs from Kansas!

~Ann~

KU Mommy said...

She's so pretty! You guys are going to LOVE having a baby girl around. CONGRATS!

MrsKBJ said...

Congrats again!! Baby girls are so much fun! 30 mins. WOW! I am glad you made it to the hospital in time!!
I can't wait to meet Molly!
xo,
Kelly