29 May 2011

In the merry merry month of May

Well, there's a few days left in the month, anyway!

It's been a fun spring full of baseball games, going to the farm, and playing outside for all of us. With the NFL on a lockout (and the Bengals in the cellar) we may all double-down on being a Reds family this year (sorry to all the KC Royals fans out there!)

Oh. I haven't posted Easter pictures yet (what, it's almost the Ascension? Holy cow!)



From Easter!

At the AFIT (Easter) Egg Hunt

From Easter!

Molly with her Godmother

From Easter!


From Easter!


From Easter!

Lets go Redlegs!!

From Easter!


From Easter!


What a great set of Jayhawk quilts from Grandma!!

From 2011-05-29

Dominic and Dane, astronauts-in-training

From 2011-05-29

the mandatory Young's Dairy photo.

From 2011-05-29

Paid them $0.25 to feed their own goats.

From 2011-05-29

The joy of home chemistry, a.k.a. Volcano Day!!!

From 2011-05-29

This was not staged, or bribed, or coerced. Dom has a green thumb.

See you again, maybe before Georgia!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Cool quilts! I also love Will's face when the volcano is erupting. I hope Owen develops an interest in gardening. Then I'll just turn it all over to him.

indrani banerjee said...

i lyked all of it...jst got yur blog in my random reading...but it gav me a pause to yurs...:)
preety cool...\m/