19 February 2007

10th Mountain

This is a 6-part documentary on the 10th Mtn in Iraq last year. I didn't see Fritz in any of the episodes, but 3-6 FA does get a shout out. Pretty cool stuff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Eric. We watched all 6 segments. In segment 6 at 25 seconds into the segment, you can see Fritz to the left of the U.S. Flag at the memorial service for his two soldiers killed in action in May. We wish every U.S. Senator and Congressman had to watch this.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for linking this. I am glad to hear good feedback! Are you still with 3/6 FA?

Eric said...

Luke-

I'm not in 3/6 FA (actually, I'm a USAF 2d Lt), but my brother-in-law Fritz Keel was A BTRY Commander in Iraq. Thanks for making the movie. As you can see, its popular in the family.

Anonymous said...

If you liked that, check out a few of my associates' films. www.lastridge.com
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRt-JQsmL64

Anonymous said...

Thanks Luke, my son Cpt Edward "Fritz" Keel is now stationed at Fort Sill, OK, after his change of command following return from Iraq where he commanded "Alpha Rock" battery in the 3-6 with the 1st BCT of the 10th Mtn Div last year. Two of his men were killed by IED on patrol in the Abu-Ghraib sector west of Bagdad in May. We very much appreciate this tribute to those heroes.

Anonymous said...

I very much appreciate your son's service. Those men truly are heroes.