
Found in Liesel's photo album. Maybe other pictures will be up here sometime later...
We are in Kansas this week for the Cox-Sifers wedding (Liesel's cousin Brandon). Should be a good time had by all... will let you know afterwards! I will be at Maxwell AFB, Alabama for 6 weeks. Just found out that Wes will be joining Ryan and me; maybe we can get down to the Gulf and go boating!
Updates (and pictures) will probably be Liesel's responsibility while I'm gone, so be sure to keep her honest!
PS. A shout-out to Jeff and Christina Falcone, newly settled in California! We love you!! Glad your travels were safe, and thanks for stopping by and seeing us!!
2 comments:
I can't believe how cute that is. You should get a double frame and put them in it or something like that. -Liz
nope....i'm, uh, i'm not seeing it. are you sure you didn't adopt him?
-Emily
Post a Comment