I just want to tell everybody that we've been watching a lot of "Lost" lately, and I must say, its pretty cool. The backstories are good too. Its interesting how many of the characters have a Catholic background (Kate, Eko, a few others).
We were in Oklahoma last weekend for Megan's graduation from OSU. Not quite like KU graduation, though...

Today Dominic scooted across the living room on his back. The pictures don't really capture it, and I'm having some trouble transferring video from the camera, so just imagine Dom pushing himself around with his legs. I guess all that kicking has paid off. And then he rolled over. So that was cute.
Not too much else to blog today. I know all of you just go right to the album anyway. Cheers!!
PS: The Pope is in Brazil this week! let us pray for him!
2 comments:
Wow Dominic! I looked at your online photos and it looks like you are really getting big! I hope we get to see you soon!
~Joachim
Did I hear Memorial Day?!!
When are you coming in & for how long? Give us a call before you come. Love the Riopels
Post a Comment