While I don't watch Lost, I did watch reruns of A-Team growing up. It ruled! (I hope it still does...). There are now A-team episodes for free on NBC's webpage--check it out!
well this is great gramp in omaha,,settin here thing about the spring hunt,,hope punkin enjoyed his stay here,,wheather been fair ,,sales somewhat slow,,,snow bout gone,,and your right i nrver watched lost,,if it aint on hbo or espn to bad lol,,this is 4 th try to enter something,,the secret code is tearing me up love to ALL
5 comments:
While I don't watch Lost, I did watch reruns of A-Team growing up. It ruled! (I hope it still does...). There are now A-team episodes for free on NBC's webpage--check it out!
I don't get it...I just don't get it. This must be something like Transformers and Knight Rider
Don't forget about me! I'm still watching and loving it this season!! :)
Deb has watched LOST from the start....remember you talked about it when you were here to pick up the car? Gram
well this is great gramp in omaha,,settin here thing about the spring hunt,,hope punkin enjoyed his stay here,,wheather been fair ,,sales somewhat slow,,,snow bout gone,,and your right i nrver watched lost,,if it aint on hbo or espn to bad lol,,this is 4 th try to enter something,,the secret code is tearing me up love to ALL
Post a Comment