Yet, anyhow. The boys have been riding their trikes around the neighborhood regularly, but Eric recently dusted off my bike to go for a spin. It had been at least 18 months since I last rode my bike. But, now that Molly is of the age that she can sit in the trailer, we'll be hitting the bike trails soon.
The Schleck...er...the Buschelman brothers getting ready to go. Eric found a trail bike on craigslist which both boys can use. In case you are wondering what a trail bike is, it is an attachment for a regular adult bike, that a child can sit on and pedal. Basically, it creates a tandem bike. Both boys love it, and we've gone out three nights this week to practice riding around the neighborhood. And let me say that I am really, really out of shape. Though, as I try to point out to my not-so-sympathetic husband, I am the one pulling the trailer with Molly and one of her brothers. Would you like to know Eric's reaction? "It has wheels". I don't see what sort of difference that is suppose to make. I still have to pull it. The child he is "pulling" is at least capable of assisting in the pedaling.
And this is a typical sight of Molly. Snuggling with her "Agnes" as she walks around checking stuff out. Nothing really to do with the theme of this post, but I liked the picture.
1 comment:
I'm the biggest wimp on a bike. I know, it has wheels, but even without pulling a trailer I can't go very far. We really need to get Owen a bike. Maybe I can keep up with him.
Post a Comment