I've picked out the pictures that meant something to me for one reason or another.
For example, the above reminded me of how little I knew my in-laws, but that now they have become such an important part of my life. And I consider myself extremely lucky to have married into such a fun and wonderful family.
Pictures taken in the hour before the wedding. Most of you who read this already know, but we had a receiving line at the reception that lasted 2 hours. The buffet was pretty well picked over by the time we went through. We didn't realize until we were looking at photographs that there had been a huge bowl of shrimp cocktail. Now we eat shrimp on our anniversary in honor of the shrimp we did not eat that night.
Several friends happened to be getting married after us that summer. None of them had a receiving line.
My siblings-in-law.
Nana dressed to match her first grand-daughter, Mary Ann...who has been joined by 13 more grandchildren in the last 8 years.
And then I just liked this picture. Eric's first activity as an uncle the day after the wedding. Tummy time!
1 comment:
Brian grew up so much in 8 years. Glad you're in the family too. We feel the same.
Post a Comment