02 July 2007

Liesel: 1 - Digital Camera: 1

So, I figured out how to get more pictures off of the camera. Unfortunately, we are continuing to have a bit of technological difficulty with a video that I took on the camera. The camera refuses to let the computer import this fine piece of work. Thus, the score of 1 to 1. I have a very strong feeling that the next score will be 1 to 2, but don't worry, I won't let it get me down.
So you shouldn't either :)!

For now, enjoy the newest stills in the album. Dominic had quite a good time with his Irish relatives. Why he has a Corona without a lime in front of him, I'm not sure. Who could that be holding him? Obviously a KU fan from the evidence. . .let me look in the file to see if I can get a head shot........


MEGAN?!
(oh, wow! this is huge!)
(I realize some of the readers of this blog may not get how huge this is, but it really is huge!)
(trust me)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! First comment dibs! I rule!

Unknown said...

I love the 3 parenthetical phrases at end. Very Liesel-style. And I feel that we need some set of rules for the "Commenting Race"...such as - The comment must comment on the latest blog post. Just a thought.

Liesel said...

Mitzi brings up an excellent point. . .Robert?

The Bristers said...

First I will say that I always have limes in my corona, second, it may look like I am forcing Dom to hold the corona...that was just for the photo, but in every other instance I assure you he was reaching for them. And lastly, the KU hoodie is Liesel's, I only wore it because I was cold.

Robert said...

Comment war: I think there has to be some kind of comment other than "I just won!"

Also--Corona and Jayhawks go great together!