Today begins Le Tour de France in London. One of our readers is very excited about this event, and I must admit - I am too! I actually have cable in my hotel, so I can watch the races for the rest of this week!
(Just saw Patrick Dempsey being interviewed on Versus; his favorite is Team Quickstep).
I haven't blogged a while, but its just as well since most folks only want pictures of Dominic. As most folks know, I am in Alabama finishing up 6 weeks at the Air & Space Basic Course (ASBC), which teaches Lt.'s to be advocates of air and space power - i.e., what the Air Force brings to the fight! Such as this, this, this, this, and this. Speaking of Air Power, I'm going to see Transformers later today - one big recruiting flick!
Looking forward to be home again at the end of this week. ciao!
1 comment:
I especially liked the part about this, this, this, this,and this.
Rick
Post a Comment