In other news, "Super Why" is just about the best TV programming ever. If you have young children and allow them to watch television, I highly recommend you look at your PBS station's program line-up and check it out. There is a little something for everyone in it. Dom just loves the whole show, I like guessing what the mystery phrase/word is before any super letters are found, Eric likes singing the songs and using his power to Help, and Will likes watching Mom, Dad, and Dom sing and dance to the songs. It's a whole family experience. I also discovered that you can download episodes to your Super Duper Computer (don't worry, you can probably download them to your boring old computer also). This discovery has given a whole new meaning to "Hip Hip Hooray! The Super Readers' Saved the Day".
(If you were confused by any of that last paragraph, you really need to start watching the show. Or maybe we watch it too much. . . .nah)
5 comments:
Super Why is pretty cool. I think I have seen more than 1 minute of only 2 episodes...they were separated by more than a month, and of course...they were the same episode. Something about a butcher with a big pot of chili and a hippo...
What times does this show come on...I need to put it in my calendar so that I can watch it with all of you when I'm in Dayton in just over a week!!!
Just saw Super Reader this morning and realized my earlier comment was about Word Girl. Wow...my bad =)
Our family is alllll about Super Why. Mia even prays for him at night sometimes. However, ever since the digital transition our little bunny ears can't pick up the PBS signal... boo and hiss. So I'm sending GIANT mommy and toddler hugs your direction for the fabulous info that I can find it online!!
Also... the theme song is sooooooo catchy!... "Super Why... Super Why and the Super readers, you're gonna fly... come along with the super readers. ADVENTURE WAITS WHEN YOU'RE WITH SUPER WHY!!!"
We too are huge Super Why fans! Have you checked out Sid, the Science Kid? Another fave! Mom says she can't wait for the weather to warm up so we won't watch so much TV!
-Dominic
Post a Comment