28 March 2010

March Madness comes to a close...

No need to talk basketball with anyone, I think. We all know what happened. What you may NOT know is that Xavier University made it to the Sweet 16 (!) and this is the first Final 4 for Butler U. in school history. So it's good that some people are happy about their lot in life.

Anyone care for some pi?


What other big news is there? Happy Birthday Grandpa!!

Many happy returns, Great White Hunter of the North!

Happy to report that we have uploaded new pictures of our boys, and that one of our boys has added to his collection of expressive photography.



From Exhibit 3 - djb, Age 3 (March 2010)


From 2010-03 Random March happenings


From 2010-03 Random March happenings


From 2010-03 Random March happenings
Note on this picture: While it LOOKS like he's shooting a 3-pointer, he's actually doing a song-and-dance number inspired by Winnie-the-Pooh (skip to 4:00 for the good parts...).


From 2010-03 Random March happenings

2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

It was nice to see you guys last night!! Boy, we have had a busy weekend!! I stayed up way too late Fri and Sat. I am getting to old for that!! lol!!

I thought that last picture was Dom at first. They are both too cute!! I think it is time for another for you soon!! :O)

Happy Birthday Grandpa!! :O)

Liz said...

I can't believe how much Will looks like Dominic. Except for the blond hair. Nice to see some pictures! Good job figuring out how to get them off the camera.