While Eric is away in San Antonio, the kids and I are spending lots of quality time with family. Molly is pretty good at self-entertaining.
We've also been able to chat with Eric several nights via video chat. Molly loves this and has done pretty well with it. The boys enjoy talking to him on the computer as well. We weren't sure how well this would work as in the past the kids seem to go crazy as soon as the video begins. Works well with cousins, not so well with grown-ups who just want to talk. However, we have had a lot of luck. And it has helped especially as the separation starts to hit home.
In Oklahoma, Dom was able to attend a Thunder game with Grandpa. I have an excellent picture of the pair as they headed out...but, it must be in a different file on my computer. I'll get right on that.
We also got to eat pie at pi prices in downtown Oklahoma City. Well, Will and I ate pie, Dom and Molly had ice cream. It was pretty awesome. Though, we only had a couple of pies to choose from. Next time, I may have to pay full price just to see what the other flavors are like.
And here is our little ray of sunshine.
I'll get some more pictures soon. The kids and I had a wonderful time in Oklahoma and look forward to our next trip.
1 comment:
I have a hard time getting Owen to just sit and talk to someone on the computer. At least they're seeing them, right?
Post a Comment