A few months ago, when Molly was in the early stages of walking, I commented to a friend that I knew she was close to taking off and I kept expecting to see her walk around a corner. I never dreamed that the day she chose to do this, she would be wielding a light saber...
She and William had a duel as Eric and I attempted to capture the moment in pictures. I'm sorry these are so fuzzy. This has been the case with most of our pictures which is why I post so few. I suppose when you allow your sons to walk around snapping pictures, you should expect settings to be changed. I just wish I knew how to change them back!
But, I thought people would appreciate these pictures none the less. Look at that form! Her midi-chlorian count must be through the roof!

4 comments:
I love it. She really is adorable. Nice blogging!
OOooooooo, and first comment!!
She is amazing. I see what you mean about the Force being strong with her! I also loved what you wrote about eating out. My feelings exactly. I've gotten so I order for Owen before the waiter even finishes giving us water. Then I ask them to come back later for the rest of the orders. Even then, we don't eat out much.
Princess Leia, Luke and I guess Hans Solo is still in the "frozen state."
Post a Comment