24 March 2012

What a week...

I am sure I will get around to posting the events of the last week, but for now here are some pictures since I tend to not post many of those.

 Eric took the boys into work yesterday to get professional haircuts as well as some advice.  Normally Eric cuts the kids' hair, but had been having some issues when it came to their bangs.  I could not help him with this, except to critique his attempts.  I know he appreciated that.  I know this because of how well I receive his rare critiques on my cooking...At any rate, Dom's bangs now look a lot better and I have complete confidence in Eric's ability to replicate this outcome.
 Here is our little cheese ball.  I was telling my mom that it is almost scary the way Will's sense of humor is developing.  I find myself forgetting he is only 3.

And here is the Molly Monster (a.k.a. : Moll-zilla or The Molly Badger or Molly Girl depending on what hijinks she is up to) destroying The United States of America.  Luckily, Dom is a pro at this puzzle and is also pretty patient with his little sister.  I like this picture because it captured the mischievous look in her eyes.  She loves to laugh and play games.  This morning I read something that made me laugh out loud and I immediately heard her giggle as she watched my amusement.

No comments: