11 March 2012

She is looking a little old...

I was so disappointed when I got this picture off of the camera and it was fuzzy. But, you can still see how cute the hair band is and how cute the curls are. I figured I'd share it anyway. A friend at church told us that we shouldn't put the head bands on her because they just make her look too old. She is suppose to be a baby!! But, she is losing so many of the characteristics of babies that I suppose I should admit defeat and realize we have a little girl on our hands. In about 10 years, I'll probably write a post about how we no longer have a little girl on our hands, but a teenager...yikes. I better start researching those convents with the 14 foot walls...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

In my personal experience, you really only have about 3-4 years to wait before you have a bona fide "teenage girl" on your hands.

Good luck with the convent search.

Unknown said...

Where's the headband I gave her??